all officers windows 11 iso files The releases so far can be downloaded from here. You can use these files along with a pen drive or DVD to install Windows 11 on your device. Our staff has made sure to keep this page updated and new variants will be added as they come out, so bookmark it. Windows 11 is the most recent installment in the legacy operating system by Microsoft.
Being only one of the top 2 most used OS, the demand for this new flavor is high. You can directly download it from the link given below and also upgrade from Windows 10 using ISO file. Be sure to check that your system meets the minimum requirements for Windows 11 (see FAQ below). A minimum of 2 CPU cores is required with TPM 2.0, which is integrated into most 8th generation CPUs. CPUs before 8th generation are not officially supported but you can still install and run Windows 11 with some limitations depending on your hardware. You can download the ISO file and follow the step-by-step arrangement of the tutorial and create a bootable media like pen drive or DVD to do the fresh installation. The same bootable drive can also be used to upgrade from older versions (Windows 7 to 11 or Windows 10 to 11, for example).
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Windows 11 ISO Files
- 2 Download Windows 11 ISO (Direct Download Link)
- 3 How to Create a Bootable Windows 11 Drive
- 4 Install Windows 11 Using ISO Image File
Download Windows 11 ISO Files
You can choose from any of the ISO files below based on your language preference. It’s worth mentioning that Microsoft made Windows 11 a 64-bit OS only, so there won’t be a 32-bit version to download.
Click/tap on any of the links below to start the download. The sizes of each of the ISO files are mentioned with them. If you are using mobile data be sure to check your data limits.
windows 11 download
Windows 11 64-bit English ISO (5.1 GB)
Windows 11 64-bit German ISO (5.1 GB)
Windows 11 64-bit French ISO (5.1 GB)
Click on any of the links above and once your download is complete, you will be ready to install Windows 11 on your computer. Note: Each ISO contains the following versions of Windows 11:
- Windows 11 Home
- windows 11 home number
- windows 11 home single language
- windows 11 education
- windows 11 education number
- windows 11 pro
- windows 11 pro education
You can choose any one of them to install on your computer.
Download and Install Windows 11 ISO with Media Creation Tool
- Media Creation Tool is a utility released by Microsoft itself using which you can easily download your desired Windows 11 version and create a bootable drive with it. Download Windows 11 Media Creation Tool and then run the file.
- Now you will be shown a license agreement which you can read and continue the process
- Now in the next screen, it is recommended to uncheck “Use recommended options for this PC” if you are planning to install the OS on another computer.
- In the next menu, select “ISO File” and tap on Next
- Now select the folder where you want to store the ISO file on your device
By following all the steps mentioned you will get the ISO file. Now, you can create a bootable drive from it using the steps mentioned below.
How to Create a Bootable Windows 11 Drive
This is a mandatory step to install the ISO file downloaded from the mentioned link. An external bootable device containing the ISO is required, which can be either a pen drive or a DVD. For the sake of simplicity, we will go through the bootable pen drive method. Read the steps carefully to ensure a successful installation. Note: Back up your data before installation begins as this will format the drive which will erase all existing data.
- Download and install Rufus, a tool for creating bootable flash drives.
- Plug in a USB pen drive (at least 8GB)
- Run the Rufus program. Select the correct USB flash drive (the pen drive you have plugged in) from the drop-down menu under Device. Then, click on Select under Boot Selection and navigate to
- Windows 11 ISO file downloaded. Leave the rest of the settings at their default values and click Start.
- This will take a few minutes and once it is done, the finished bar will turn green.
This will mark the preparation of the bootable flash drive. Now, it is left to you to use this flash drive to install Windows 11 on your computer.
Install Windows 11 Using ISO Image File
The installation method will be the same as in previous versions. You can choose not to enter the product key as you can purchase it separately and enter it after installation. Not using a product key will not have a major impact on your experience.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum hardware requirements
- Keep the recently prepared bootable flash drive connected and restart/power on your PC
- Go to the Boot Menu by using the F12, F10, or Esc buttons (will vary depending on hardware)
- Select an external USB drive to boot from a bootable USB
- All the steps mentioned should take you to this screen:
- Select your preferred settings, tap Next and on the follow screen click “Install Now”
- On the next screen, click I do not have a product key. Even if you have one, you can activate the product later after installation.
- Now, select the desired version of Windows 11 that you want to install
- Now, you can read the agreement then check on the Acceptance checkmark and tap Next to continue the installation.
- Next, you need to create partitions on your hard drive. Once done, select the volume on which you want to install the operating system and click Next.
- This will take a few minutes and your device may reboot a few times during this process. Once this is done, you will see the setup menu.
- Select all the options you want and keep tapping on “Next”.
questions to ask
Do I need to buy Windows 11?
You can use the OS without paying for it, with most of its features still intact. You can buy a key from the web, and add it to the Control Panel to activate it.
How long will it take to install Windows 11
Depending on your hardware, the installation will take 15-30 minutes to complete.
What are the minimum system requirements
Minimum 2 CPU cores are required. TPM 2.0 is required for installation. TPM 2.0 was integrated into most 8th generation CPUs. So at least 8th Gen CPU is required. Only UEFI is supported. Legacy boot is not supported.
Note: Keep in mind that these are official requirements. You can technically still run the OS with UEFI on lower end systems, just that it will work with limitations.
windows 11 download
Windows 11 is the latest major release of Microsoft’s Windows NT operating system that was announced on June 24, 2021, and is the successor to Windows 10, which was released in 2015.