SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 Download PDF from here in Hindi and in English. Get SSC CPO Paper 1 & 2 Syllabus 2022 and Physical, Medical Exam Pattern from this page. SSC CPO Vacancy Notification 2022 will come with the indicative syllabus for Tier 1 & 2 Exam. So now all the candidates who are going to appear in the SI CPO Exam must go through the SSC CPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern proposed by the commission to conduct the said exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 SSC CPO Syllabus 2022
- 2 ssc.nic.in CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
- 3 SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 in Hindi and English
- 4 ssc cpo exam pattern 2022
- 4.1 SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2022 Paper I
- 4.2 SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 Paper II
- 4.3 What is the Detailed SSC CPO 2022 Syllabus?
- 4.4 SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 PST/PET & Medical Test
- 4.5 ssc cpo medical test pattern 2022
- 4.6 Download SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2021 PDF
- 4.7 What is the SSC CPO SI Selection Process?
SSC CPO Syllabus 2022
All the candidates who are thinking of preparing for SSC CPO 2022 exam must know the exam syllabus and exam pattern. Hence the Staff Selection Commission is also disclosed the detailed subject wise syllabus and exam pattern for Tier 1 & 2 and PST/ PET or Medical Exam. Students should focus on the entire syllabus at once and start preparing for the exam.
Candidates must be well aware of SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 And the exam criteria before appearing on given below. Smart and aware candidates who are dedicated to crack the said exam in this effort will prepare very well and follow the SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2021 Tier 1 & 2 to plan your exam preparation strategy.
ssc.nic.in CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name: Fitter||Central Police Organization (CPO)|
|test date||October 2022 (Expected)|
SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 in Hindi and English
candidates who are preparing SSC CPO SI 2022 The examination is informed that the questions will be asked from the prescribed syllabus and the examination will be conducted as per the examination scheme proposed by the commission. Students are complaining that the question paper is very difficult but if you analyze the previous year question papers almost all the questions were prepared according to the exam pattern level and syllabus. We are exploring here every aspect of SSC CPO Syllabus in Hindi & English for Paper 1 & 2 subject wise.
SSC CPO 2022 Notification
ssc cpo exam pattern 2022
Staff Selection Commission has given the final proposal ssc cpo exam pattern 2022 For recruitment of staff for Central Police Organisation. So before appearing for the exam candidates must know well the SSC CPO Syllabus Paper 1 Pre and Main Exam Pattern. The detailed CAPF exam scheme for Paper 1 & 2 and PST/ PET physical test is given below.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern 2022 Paper I
Paper 1 is a computer based online objective multiple choice type written test. The following pattern paper is followed.
|Subject||number of questions||scar||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 Paper II
|Subject||number of questions||scar||Time|
|English language and comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
SSC CPO Paper I and Paper II exam will be online on computer based mode. Both will have only objective type- multiple choice questions. Only those who qualify in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in both Tier 1 and 2.
Final Qualification:– Final merit list to be prepared on the basis of their performance in Paper-I and Paper-II examination only. PET/PST Medical Exam is qualifying in nature.
What is the Detailed SSC CPO 2022 Syllabus?
We have discussed the Paper I & II Exam Pattern above and now candidates must know that the detailed syllabus of each part of the paper includes English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and GK & GS etc. So here are Tier 1 and Tier 2. Indicative SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 Paper 2 & 1 later below.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 Paper I
|General Intelligence and Reasoning:
SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 Paper II
SSC CPO 2022 Tier 2 Exam consists of only one subject English Language and Comprehension. The questions asked from the following topics are made up of these sub topics. There will be only objective type multiple choice based questions.
English Language and Comprehension:
- error spotting
- fill in the blank
- Spelling/detecting wrong/correct words
- idioms and phrases
- one word substitution
- sentence correction
- active/passive voice
- direct/indirect description
- arrangement of sentence parts
- shuffle sentences in a passage
- cloze test
- comprehensible path
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 PST/PET & Medical Test
SSC CPO Physical Test Pattern (For All Posts):
|Category of candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm.)|
|For male candidates only|
|For candidates belonging to Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern states and hilly region of Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For ST candidates||162,5||77||82|
|For female candidates only|
|For candidates belonging to hilly region Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern states and Sikkim||155||Zero||Zero|
|For ST candidates||154||Zero||Zero|
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) for all the posts
a) 100 meters run in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 km run in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65m in 3 chances
d) High Jump: 1.2m in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 lbs): 4.5m in 3 chances
a) 100 meters run in 18 seconds
b) 800 meters run in 4 minutes
c) Long jump: 2.7 m (9 ft) in 3 chances
d) High Jump: 0.9 m (3 ft) in 3 chances
Weight:Height wise for all posts.
- There is no minimum chest measurement requirement for female candidates.
- Relaxation in height and chest is allowed only on production of certificate in the proforma prescribed by the Commission.
- Ex-Servicemen need not appear in SSC CPO SI Endurance Physical Test for the posts of CAPFs.
- Female candidate who is pregnant at the time of PET exam will be rejected.
There will be no marks in the physical test and however it will be only of qualifying/elimination nature as per SSC CPO Syllabus.
ssc cpo medical test pattern 2022
Candidates who successfully qualify the PET test will have to undergo a medical examination conducted by the commission. The MT exam pattern is followed:
- Minimum far vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing glasses.
- Candidate should not have knee, flat feet, varicose vein or squint in eyes and should have successfully passed high color vision test.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit for the posts.
All the candidates who qualify SSC CPO SI Paper 1 are required to appear in the physical and medical test and in addition those who have qualified the PST/ PET and medical examination will be allowed to appear in the Paper II examination. The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of marks obtained in Tier 1 and Tier 2 examination only.
Download SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2021 PDF
Staff Selection is also informed that there will be no marks in the PET/PST Test, it will be of qualifying nature only, however the candidates must reach the minimum above mentioned criteria to qualify the physical test. All those candidates who are thinking of appearing in the SSC CPO Sub Inspector 2022 Syllabus Exam, now check the official SSC CPO Syllabus PDF as published here.
official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
What is the SSC CPO SI Selection Process?
The commission has given the details of SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 and exam pattern for the recruitment exams. The finally selected candidates will go through the following stages as given below.
- All the candidates who have successfully applied for the SSC CPO 2022 exam will be called to appear in the Paper 1 exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in Paper-I exam to appear in PET/PST exam.
- The candidates who have qualified the physical test will appear in the paper 2 exam.
- The Commission will shortlist the candidates to be called for Medical Examination on the basis of performance in Paper-I + Paper-II examination only.
- All the shortlisted candidates are required to appear in the detailed document verification process.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of combined marks in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam.
- The commission will prepare the SSC CPO Final Merit List for the appointment of the candidates
- The user departments of the particular candidates will be based on the final merit list and the order of preference filled.