SSC CHSL Document Verification 2022– Hello friends, welcome SSC CHSL Document Verification guide. Here I will tell you SSC 10+2 2022 Document Verification details. Like what do you have to carry for document verification and what are the things you have to keep in mind.
Very Important Note on CHSL 2022 DV: You can see the below list of list of documents in PDF and Image form.
- Document verification will be done at the time of conduct of Skill Test/ Typing Test.
- All the candidates are required to appear in the document verification, irrespective of the category they belong to
The image below is showing a sample form for Combined Higher Secondary Examination downloaded from the official website of SSC. In this article, we have provided the document verification form download link to check the complete form.
Table of Contents
SSC CHSL Document Verification 2022
As you can see the above form which is showing multiple departments and ministries under SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Document Verification Form. Now here I will tell you what to do step by step.
How to fill document verification form?
- Now first of all download this document form (direct link to download from official website)
- Now you have to fill this form very carefully.
- Carry this form to your document verification venue on a specified date and time.
- Most importantly – reach the venue on time or before. This is a very rare opportunity and you may regret missing it.
- Keep below a list of documents required in the SSC CHSL document verification process along with the form.
- All the best and if you have any query then comment below
How much will I earn after joining SSC CHSL job? CHSL Salary & Career Growth
Yes, we know that everyone is more concerned about the salary. Let’s check the document list. The image below is showing a list of documents and their important date of documents. Two documents have important dates one is education certificate and caste certificate for exemption.
Government of India prescribed format can be downloaded from SSC Headquarters website or regional websites.
List of Required Documents
- proof of date of birth
- 10th class (certificate + mark sheet)
- 12th class (certificate + mark sheet)
- OBC/SC/ST Certificate (Caste Certificate)- OBC Certificate date is as per notification
- Carry a self-attested photocopy of all documents (self-attested only)
- 4 passport size photographs
- Valid photo ID (driving license, aadhar card, etc.)
- Education qualification certificate of class 12th should be first-
- All those who are already working need NOC certificate from the organization.
- Ex-servicemen require a leave certificate to certify leave.
- Apart from these, if you have any other certificates, please take them with you.
SSC CHSL Document Verification Schedule 2022 Region Wise
The Document Verification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2022 CHSL Examination, 2022 is to be conducted at 9 Regional Offices of the Commission.
Download Official DV Schedule Notification – Direct Link
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Exam 2022
More on SSC CHSL Exam:
- ssc chsl result
- Download SSC CHSL Tier 2 Books
- SSC 10+2 Cut-Off Marks
questions to ask
Post list includes: You can check.