RUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 Download Link: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will soon release the B.SC Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022-23. RUHS Nursing Admission Admit Card will be available at https://www.bscnursing2022.com/NurForm2022/hSpage.php. Registered candidates can download their hall ticket by using form number and DOB. download here RUHS B.SC Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022 Go through the direct link and get the release date and time here.
live update,RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card will be available soon for the registered candidates, Check our page for admit card release date and regular updates.
Table of Contents
- 1 ruhsraj.org B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
- 2 RUHS Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022
- 3 RUHS B.SC Nursing Exam Date 2022
- 4 How to Download RUHS B.Sc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022?
- 5 Download Link Rajasthan University of Health Sciences B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admission Hall Ticket 2022
ruhsraj.org B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
The registration process for B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical, Pharmacy and Physiotherapy courses application has been completed. Now Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) will conduct the B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam on 28th September 2022. According to the reports, RUHS B.SC Nursing Admit Card 2022 Will be available from first week of October 2022. The exam center and exam reporting timing and other details will be available on the admit card. So, download the hall ticket from the official website www.kgmu.org.
RUHS Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022
|university name||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|syllabus||B.Sc Nursing (4 Years)|
|test date||16 October 2022|
|nursing admit card date||October first week 2022|
RUHS B.SC Nursing Exam Date 2022
How to Download RUHS B.Sc Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022?
- Open the website https://ruhsraj.org/
- Under quick link, admission 2022-23. click on
- On the next page, click on the BSc Nursing, Paramedical Admission link
- On the next page, click on the admit card link
- Enter form number and date of birth and click on continue
- Take a print out of the exam
admit card details
- name of exam
- exam date
- exam center details
- reporting time
- Signature and photo
- candidate’s name
- covid-19 instructions
- personal details