If you are from Karnataka and looking for job then this article is for you. Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022 notification has been published. Karnataka High Court (KHC) has invited candidates to apply online for 54 posts of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for High Court Steno Vacancy link by 07 April 2022. Details like education qualification, age limit, form fee and important dates for application process.
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022 – Selection Process
- 2 important date
- 3 Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details (Post Wise)
- 4 salary details
- 5 Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Application Form Fee for High Court Stenographer Vacancy
- 7 How to apply for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022?
- 8 Link to Apply for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022
- 9 question and answer
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022 – Selection Process
As per the notification, applicants will be called for shorthand and typing test followed by interview round. Candidates, the candidates who clear both the tests will be recruited on the pay scale of Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400. For more details refer the official notification released by the department.
As per the notification the selection will be done on the basis of below mentioned steps.
- Typing Test – 100 Marks
- Interview – 20 marks.
|Application form start date||Form process start|
|Application Form Last Date||07 April 2022|
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details (Post Wise)
|post name||number of posts|
|Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)||54 posts|
Selected candidates will get salary ranging from Rs 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-. For more details about salary read official notification.
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested and going to apply for this vacancy must check all eligibility criteria before taking any action on it. The eligibility criteria can be checked from the official notification. However, the eligibility criteria are listed here as well.
- SSLC exam is conducted by Karnataka Board of Secondary Education Examination or its equivalent examination. OR Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized by the Universities or the Karnataka Board of Secondary Education Examination or Technical Board as equivalent thereto. Must have passed Senior Grade Typing Test in English and Kannada with Knowledge of Operation of Computer.
- Senior Grade Examination in English Stenography. OR Proficiency Grade Test in English Stenography.
- Senior Grade Examination in Typing in English or equivalent qualification conducted by the Department of Public Instruction, Karnataka Board of Secondary Education Examination. IV. Should have knowledge of computer operation
|For general category candidates||18 to 40 years|
|Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B for OBC||18 to 38 years|
|For SC, ST, Category-I of OBC||18 to 40 years|
Application Form Fee for High Court Stenographer Vacancy
Which is essential for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022 and it is ideal that it should be implemented.
|General Merit and OBC||Rupee. 500/-|
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022?
Candidates can apply for this recruitment on the official website of the department. The process will be listed here soon.
Team OID has tried its best to list here all the details regarding this vacancy. If you have any query on this then please write us through comments. Team OID will be happy to assist you. The questions and answers listed below may also help you.
Link to Apply for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2022
By clicking on the link link can link for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy.
question and answer
Information about Karnataka High Court Stenographer Bharti 2022 will be given. The weather team tried to OID as quickly as possible.
Answer: Candidates can apply for this post before 07 April 2022.
Answer: The application form for the recruitment can be received earlier.
Answer: The form is as follows, General Qualification and OBC