Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 in Hindi (7692 Posts Peon, Clerk, Steno) Patna District Court Court Bihar Vacancy 2022 Download Notification, Patna Civil Court Group C Recruitment 2022 Details, 7692 in Bihar Civil, Steno, Writer and Peon Out on Right View Details
District Court of Bihar, Patna has released the notification for Post, Steno, Writer and Total 7692. Those who are applying for Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022, they keep this page till the end to get all the recruitment information like notification, application date, application fee details, age limit recruitment number (post wise) etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 in Hindi (7692 Post Peon, Clerk, Steno) Notification Download
- 1.1 Bihar District Court Group C Recruitment 2022 (Peon, Clerk, Stenographer)
- 1.2 Patna District Court Recruitment Post Details
- 1.3 Bihar District Court Vacancy Age Limit (01/09/2022
- 1.4 Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
- 1.5 Application for Bihar District Court, Government Recruitment –
- 1.6 Patna District Court Court Vacancy Exam Fee
- 1.7 Important Date for Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022
- 1.8 Selection Process
- 1.9 Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Notification
- 1.10 How to Apply Online for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 in Hindi (7692 Post Peon, Clerk, Steno) Notification Download
The Officials in the Courts of Judges of Bihar, Writer-Karamasi/Orderly Writer and Chatti has been released on the official website on 12 October 2022 on the official website. Officers with the ability of the capacity according to this capacity 20 seconds to 20 October 2022 midnight 11 59 hrs. Movies can also apply separately for different posts.
FORMAT TO APPLY FOR:- At the time of completion from the last date, the application form for the last date shall apply to the Board through the online portal.
Bihar District Court Group C Recruitment 2022 (Peon, Clerk, Stenographer)
|Department||District Court of Bihar, Patna|
|post name||Peon, Clerk, Stenographer & Other Posts|
|Online Application Date||20/09/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|exam date||update soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Typing Test / Interview|
Patna District Court Recruitment Post Details
|designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Readers’ Study Writers||1,132|
Bihar District Court Vacancy Age Limit (01/09/2022
|grade||Small age||Max. age|
|Unreserved Male (Unreserved Male)||21 years||37 years|
|Unreserved Female (Unreserved Female)||40 years|
|Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes Men (Backward Classes and Upper Class Men)||40 years|
|Unreserved Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes Women (Unreserved Classes Women and Extremely Backward Classes Women)||40 years|
|Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribes (Male and Female) (Scheduled Genetic Composition (Male and Female))||42 years|
Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
|Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer||
Application for Bihar District Court, Government Recruitment –
- Must be a resident of India.
- suitably fitted.
- Must be characteristic.
- Must have passed to qualify.
Patna District Court Court Vacancy Exam Fee
|Clerk, Stenographer, Reader-cum-Deposit Writer Application Fee|
|General, BC, EBC, EWS||800/-|
|SC ST & Physically Handicapped||400/-|
|Peon and Reader Application Fee|
|General, BC, EBC, EWS||600/-|
|SC ST & Physically Handicapped||300/-|
Important Date for Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022
|Official Advertisement Release Date||16 September 2022|
|Start date for online application form||20 September 2022|
|Last date of online application form||20 October 2022|
|exam date||update soon|
|Result release date||update soon|
- Written exam
- skill test
- merit list
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Notification
|Court Reader-cum-Deposition Writer||03/2022||download|
How to Apply Online for Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022
- Firstly on the website of the Secretariat of the Supreme Court of Bihar at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Now you recruit on the website on the website.
- Now click on the link to apply for the recruitment post.
- Enter your details as soon as possible.
- Now prepare the application form and upload the article.
- After intimation you charge your fee.
- At last you got a print out of the entered application.